The Alzheimer’s Association reports that 190,000 people aged 65 and older live with Alzheimer’s in New Jersey. Sadly, 8.7% of people aged 45 and older also have subjective cognitive decline. OASIS Homecare Services is a dementia home care agency run by an ACSAH-certified senior care coordinator. Get home care in the Ocean, and Southern Monmouth County areas of New Jersey. Please call us for details at (732) 953-3796.
OASIS HomeCare Services – Dementia Care
Dementia care or the popular term “memory care” has multiple names. Alzheimer’s and Lewy Body Dementia are just the two most common. Dementia care requires the attention of professional home care providers.
We provide live-in and live-out home care services as a doctor-owned organization. Our loving and professional in-home care has a safety-first approach. We seamlessly work with you and your family. A tailored live-in or hourly care program adapts to the unique needs of the care recipient.
Our dementia in-home care program can fulfill the tough times with Alzheimer’s and other memory-impairing conditions. Our care staff puts the client’s daily life in order by ensuring personal hygiene, light homemaking, and relevant tasks. OASIS HomeCare offers highly trained caregivers with proper certifications.
Unique Features of Oasis HomeCare Dementia Care
- A priority on improved quality of life with dignity and respect
- Customized home care programs for your loved ones to maintain their independence in their home and familiar surroundings
- A carefully crafted care plan assists with bathing, dressing, eating, exercising, and other personal stuff. We provide a sense of accomplishment
- Tailored home care fosters our client’s personal preferences and interests
- Caregivers are versed in housekeeping, shopping, and meal preparation
- Affordable and experienced live-in dementia home care is now easier than ever
Free Consultations For Top-Notch Service Options
Top caregiving experts walk you through the cost of memory care in New Jersey. The discussion involves financial assistance options for paying for memory care, free memory care resources in the state, and a directory of the best memory care facility in New Jersey.
Where Do Our Memory Caregivers Fit In?
Sometimes, an initial Alzheimer’s diagnosis triggers a difficult decision about how and what kind of care the person needs. The family members experience difficulties in matching their full-time work and 24/7 home care for Alzheimer’s. Separated families can further complicate dementia home care choices.
Professional caregivers from the OASIS HomeCare Services agency remove your stress. We want you to know that you are not alone. We tidy up the personal issues of your loved ones once again and get them prepared for everyday life.
Because Dementia Care Requires a Skilled Hand
OASIS HomeCare Services provides Alzheimer’s home care. We bring excellent housekeeping training to address daily challenges. We make caregiving more manageable and less overwhelming. So, you can focus on self-care and family obligations while spending quality time with others.
Our staff reduces the stress and uncertainty of your family by handling household and private issues of the client. OASIS HomeCare Services is managed by Certified Senior Care Managers (CSCM). Trained caregivers enhance the quality of life through dementia home care services.
Dementia Home Care Support
- In-depth dementia knowledge, processes, and relevant behaviors
- Exclusive problem-solving pertinent to caregiving with a focus on peak personal hygiene
- Highly effective and meaningful communication skills
- Specialized training in dementia clients
- Activities of daily living, especially bathing and upholding the recipient’s dignity
- The proper dementia home care services for your loved ones
OASIS Homecare Services is a member of AHI Group, National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC), Home Care Association of America (HCAOA), Alzheimer’s Association, and the International Society of Female Professionals (ISFP).