OASIS HomeCare Services provides elderly personal care. Our doctor-owned organization supports your family with cutting-edge resources and oversight. We offer personal home care services in Point Pleasant, Ocean, and Southern Monmouth areas in New JERSEY.
Optimum care is our primary objective. Contact the OASIS HomeCare Services agency for cost-effective care services. Expert home care providers remove the rough edges of your daily private life. So you can obtain complete peace of mind. With us, navigate your care needs for proper changes.
When Does One Need Expert Personal Care Services?
Mainly, the elderly and people with health challenges need assistance with their daily necessities. We help maintain sound personal hygiene. Suppose you notice that your loved one stinks, does not change their clothes regularly, or has problems combing their hair or putting on accessories.
Rightfully, they may need professional home care services to remain independent. Specialized caregivers address their grooming, bathing, and other special needs.
Scopes Of Personal Home Care
OASIS HomeCare Services Private Duty Care Includes Tons Of Choices.
- Comprehensive home care for senior and disabled service members.
- Elderly home care includes caring and compassionate staff to assist with daily tasks, help with medication reminders, and transportation.
- A full-time caregiver gives you a break for vacation with respite care services. This peace of mind home care addresses the needs of your family member during your absence.
- A unique Parkinson’s home care plan includes preparing the best meals, transporting the client to the doctor, and keeping dress-ups & hygiene in order.
- Hospice care at home assist the terminally ill patient’s emotional and ADL needs.
- Stroke survivors require specialized care at home. Our top-rated caregivers sail you and your family through the client’s daily personal challenges from neat appearance to feeding.
- Many cancer patients recover at home. Our custom care plan does everything from personal care assistance to transportation.
- A care provider fulfills personal and household needs to help clients with operations and injuries.
OASIS HomeCare Assistance
Our care covers all areas of your daily life including personal issues. Let’s explore the vast range of our personal care program.
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Bed bound care
- Pet care
- Diet & Nutrition
- Ambulation & Mobility
- Bathing & showering
- Oral care
- Perineal care
- Doctor’s appointments
Features Of The OASIS Personal Care Program
Several home care privileges attract people to this doctors’ and Certified Senior Care Manager (CSCM) owned home care agency.
24-Hour Personal Care
Living at home is the only option for 90% of seniors. Live-in care provides an affordable private care solution to remain home – their favorite place on earth. Thus, one-on-one caregiver attention improves the quality of life enhancing their peace of mind.
Hourly Personal Care
Many healthy clients need only precise assistance. So, they choose an hourly care plan to help them go through the daily routine. We tailor the schedules to your appropriate requirements regarding care and time adjustment.
The plan involves assistance to bed, monitoring throughout the night, and rising in the morning. Getting them down to sleep, attending to their needs overnight, and getting them up, dressed, fed, and ready for the day. All these small tasks can relieve your loved one.
So, let our certified caregivers handle it. They must be able to safely use the restroom, have their briefs changed, take medication, etc. Besides, we take care of their rising, bathing, grooming, dressing, and feeding.