Aging takes a toll on our elderly family members. It can negatively impact their daily lives. Simple things become tall tasks overnight. It is challenging for other family members to watch their loved ones grow increasingly ill, forgetful, and depressed. OASIS HomeCare Services can soften the blow at this critical time in Ocean and Southern Monmouth County areas of New Jersey. Please call us for details at (732) 953-3796.
Personal Hygiene Care Features of Oasis HomeCare
- Our staff maintains the client’s dignity while providing professional in-home care services. These are exclusively personal issues requiring our attention.
- We bring professional qualities matching your personality and preferences. So, the senior citizen feels comfortable in his pursuit of independent life.
- You can get flexible live-in or hourly care schedules ranging from 4 hours to 24 hours per day or even less when there is a special request.
Scopes of Personal Hygiene Care
- Grooming and Dressing
- Medication reminder
- Transferring from bed to chair.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Mobility Assistance
- Transfers with a variety of lifts including Hoyer Lifts
- Meal Preparation to Meet Nutritional Needs
Areas Of OASIS HomeCare Services
- Ocean County, NJ
- Monmouth County, NJ (Southern)
Despite challenges, many families avoid an elderly care facility altogether. For them, we offer a live-in personal caregiver or a live-out home care provider.
Thus your home can become a comfortable place with your loved one’s dignity intact. Our home care assistants are well-trained and versed in delivering on the personal care hygiene checklist.
Mobility involves safety and freedom. Trusted OASIS caregivers sustain those feelings for seniors with disabilities. Our personal assistance stretches to:
- Paraplegia care
- Wheelchair movement
- Safety supervision
Personal hygiene is crucial for wellness. But basic hygiene can become a substantial challenge for seniors. Our caregivers can privately assist:
- Bed baths
- Shower and tub assistance
- Stand-by assistance
- Oral care
- Bathroom and incontinence
Professionally trained caregivers plan and prepare preferred meals in line with dietary requirements. They take care of seniors with feeding troubles. Our best in-home caregivers can handle all situational adversities.
For elders, unsteady feet show tough times during dressing up. Bathing and dressing are two of the major causes of seniors falling in their homes. Our care providers pay special attention to these issues.
Help With Daily Routine
Oasis Home Care Services offers hands on help to complete the client’s daily routine successfully and safely. Apart from personal care, our home aides take charge of light home making, transportation, errands, and meal preparation.
Every day is another opportunity to make your life better. OASIS Home Care values your comfort at home. So, we provide full-service private care. We are the best home care providers when you choose to relocate your loved one into your home. Our professional caregivers turn your place into a place of absolute comfort.